Have a look at my YouTube channel for my top tips and informative Vlogs Let’s go!
Some useful further reading and contacts:
- Lots of info & reading on the evidence-based research into Hypnobirthing here
- I also facilitate the FREE Positive Birth Movement Tunbridge Wells monthly gatherings which I hold at my home. These wonderful, warm, friendly, informative groups are held all over the World and ours is a particularly good one – really well attended and the pregnant women LOVE it! Head over to our Facebook Page or email me for details and also, take a look at our YouTube Channel, all filmed and put together right here, in TW!
- My go-to reflexologist is Katie Knight in Tunbridge Wells. I see her personally and send my pregnant women to her as she specialises in Maternity Reflexology.
- Antenatal & Postnatal Counselling in Tunbridge Wells www.sallybishopcounselling.co.uk/ – every single woman that I’ve signposted to Sally for support before or after birth has reported back how enormously beneficial it was to speak with her.
- Local Doulas – the women I’d want supporting me if I were in labour are Gill, Hannah or Mel
- Birth Photography – Hannah Palamara takes the most beautiful images, have a look here. She’s also a doula and so completely understands how birth works and the environment needed to help labour progress. As such she’s totally respectful of your birth space and of those caring for you. You won’t know she’s there, but you’ll be so glad she was.
- SarahBuckley.com offers a good clear explanation of the role of hormones in labour
- To book NCT antenatal courses in and around Tunbridge Wells please email Ali Tierney: email@example.com
- There’s loads of breastfeeding support on our doorstep in Tunbridge Wells, visit the Kent Baby Matters website where you can search by location or day of the week to get the support you want when & where you want it